Look what followed me home from the Gay Naffine designer fabric sale yesterday
As well as these lovely purchases I also met some Pattern Review members in real life. That was very cool!
So what am I going to do with all this fabric, apart from fondle it and dream about garments I’ll make and what they will coordinate with (you know, the normal stuff that seamstresses do…)?
My current ideas are
- Red jeans style skirt
- Red/grey floral lining for winter coat
- Two lots of stripey PJs ( this fabric was $2 per meter. How could I leave it there!)
- Black and white something, perhaps this LMB dress 07-2009-111
- Grey with raised white squares skirt (or jacket?)
- White blouses/tops with a little bit of special sheen to them
- Navy striped skirt or shorts?
- Grey blue silk cotton ombre in some sort of gorgeous simple floaty dress?
- Another summer dress in large teal floral on black background
- And another dress in teal floral with nude background
- White top
- Yellow blouse for Felicity to go with her yellow bolero
- And another floaty skirt or dress.