The two fabrics used in this dress are souvenirs from fabric shopping in Paris with Felicity last year.
The pattern is BurdaStyle 07/2011 #131 in a size 44 with the cap sleeves swapped out for regular sleeves from BurdaStyle 10/2012 #118
I moved the neckline up a few cm, and used my stipey square fabric on the bias for the side front panels.
The handsome Mr Bingley (Nonsuch‘s sewing assistant) helped me place the pattern pieces just right.
Other changes were a centre back zip and slits on the side seams.
I didn’t have a long enough zip, so I added a button and loop at the back neck.
This dress pattern now will enjoy a break! After 5 versions I think I need to try something else…